Infinite SEO: keywords

Hi,
I am trying infitie SEO.

2 questions

1. I can only find a paid subscription to the SEO service you recommend in step 4. It is free for 30 days and then automatically swicthed to 99 $ a month....
I am not saying this is a bad idea, but I woulkd like to have soem more explanation on why I shoud spend 99 $ a monh on this service, rather than on one of the many alternatives...

2. In step 5, I am invited to generate keyword links automatically, but I have not entered any keywords in infinite SEO. How does the plug in know what my keywords are?

BR

Jaap

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello Jaap,

Welcome to the Forum!

Let me try to answer your questions:

1. I can only find a paid subscription to the SEO service you recommend in step 4. It is free for 30 days and then automatically swicthed to 99 $ a month....
    I am not saying this is a bad idea, but I woulkd like to have soem more explanation on why I shoud spend 99 $ a monh on this service, rather than on one of the many alternatives...

SEOMoz is an industry leader and much sought after, hence we recommend it. You are free to use any service you like. The free API is available for free, with a rate limit, check it out here: http://apiwiki.seomoz.org/w/page/13991148/SEOmoz%20Free%20API

2. In step 5, I am invited to generate keyword links automatically, but I have not entered any keywords in infinite SEO. How does the plug in know what my keywords are?

You can enter your Keywords in this step in the "Custom Keywords" section on Step 5, See the screenshot attached.

When you write an article, the corresponding keyword is replaced with the link you specify. Makes sense?

Let me know if you have more questions.

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello Jaap,

One more thing, the plugin can pickup the "Post Titles" and use then as Keywords. This means that every mention of the Post or Page can be linked to the original post or page.

For this, in the Step 5, Infinite Seo Settings, Automatic Links. Set it this way.

Insert links in -> Posts, Pages Ticked
    Link to -> Posts, Pages Ticked (of course you can pick other options as well

See the screenshot attached.

For example, say you have a Post titled "Ultimate Facebook Documentation". When you mention Ultimate Facebook Documentation is any of the posts or Pages, it will be automatically linked to the original post.

Hope that clears everything. Let me know if you have more questions. Glad to help :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.