Infinite SEO Sitemap Generated, but not found by Google WM Tools.

Infinite SEO Sitemap Generated, but not found by Google WM Tools.

Thinkhandy.com is my main site in a multisite installation. All plugins, themes, and WP are at their most current versions.

I can see my sitemap generated by infinite seo just fine. See it here: http://thinkhandy.com/sitemap.xml

Google webmaster tools sitemap tool cannot see it. It gets this error:
"
We encountered an error while trying to access your Sitemap. Please ensure your Sitemap follows our guidelines and can be accessed at the location you provided and then resubmit.
General HTTP error: 404 not found
HTTP Error: 404
-
Aug 8, 2012
"

Anyone have any ideas?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Looking through their FAQ I found:

Q: My site isn't indexed yet!
    A: Crawling and indexing are processes which can take some time and which rely on many factors. In general, we cannot make predictions or guarantees about when or if your URLs will be crawled or indexed. When looking at a site's indexing in Webmaster Tools, make sure that you have both the "www" and the "non-www" versions (like "www.example.com" and "example.com") verified and have a set a preferred domain. Keep in mind that while a Sitemap file can help us learn about your site, it does not guarantee indexing or increase your site's ranking.

In general, the most common reason that a site is not indexed is because it's just too new -- be patient (and ask Google to crawl and index it)!. Here are the other common reasons why a website or parts of a website might not be indexed yet:

A website might not be well connected through multiple links from other sites on the web.
    The design of the website might make crawling and indexing difficult. Maybe the site itself is even explicitly blocking crawling or indexing?
    Perhaps it was temporarily unavailable when we attempted to crawl? You might find crawl errors in Webmaster Tools in this case.
    Verify that the website complies with our Webmaster Guidelines and hasn't been hacked or otherwise modified by a third party.
    In very rare cases, it might be that content previously hosted on a domain name is causing issues. In this case, you may wish to submit a reconsideration request detailing the change of content and ownership.
    If the website recently moved to a different address, make sure that you follow our guidelines for moving a site.
    It's possible that a previous owner or someone else with access to the website requested removal through Webmaster Tools. You can cancel these requests by going to "Site configuration" / "Crawler access" / "Remove URLs" in your Webmaster Tools account.

All I can say is it may take some more time from what I'm reading. Anyone else have any ideas?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.