Infusionsoft status as "Non Marketable"

I have a problem. this is the setup:

1 – WordPress site, DIVI theme, Hustle plugin from wpmudev to collect leads in landing page

2 – The form (powered by hustle) is connected to infusionsoft, and the plugin automatically fetches my infusionsoft tags and applies the tag I want

3 – The tag applied starts a campaign with a freebie and other stuff after that.

The problem is, that contacts coming from hustle have by default a “Non Marketable” status, and so no email can be sent, ad everything is blocked.

I love Hustle, is by far the best opt-in plugin I found. But I need a way to overcome this problem. Please help.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Matteo

I have just tested with my account and it worked fine.

We have sent your issue to our second level support team. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be little delay. We appreciate your patience on this.

Also, would you please send me your admin login and cPanel details so that I can pass to the developer?

You can send me privately in the following format:

1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

2. Select “I have a different question” if not selected

3. In subject line put “Attn-Ash” (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)

4. Provide the wanted details.

5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Matteo
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Ash,

Thanks for the answer, i just submitted the ticket as per your instructions.

If you need anything else, please ask right away, to me it’s really important to solve this matter.

Matteo

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Matteo , really sorry for the late reply and I can understand that this might be a blocker at the moment.

Unfortunately all of the different lists/accounts that we tried where working properly without any issues or flagging any leads as Non Marketable.

Even though we’re still looking into if there’s something wrong on our end, I have to point out that I’ve found a reply from an Infusionsoft developer on their forums about a similar case of another user that mentions that there are a couple of cases that they can be flagged as Non Marketable:

if the same email address had opted-out previously, or if opting-in in the application is disabled per review process by Email Operations.

Could you confirm from your end that none of these cases could be true? I’m asking since we don’t have access to your Infusionsoft account so there’s no way for us to “test” at your end and everything on our accounts is working properly.

Regards,

Konstantinos

• Matteo

Hi Kostantinos,

if the same email address had opted-out previously

I’m sure of this, i tryed with many different email adresses

or if opting-in in the application is disabled per review process by Email Operations

i did not understand this part, so i wrote it to the infusionsoft support, and they replied telling me that the developer needs to embed properly this code in the application:

https://developer.infusionsoft.com/docs/xml-rpc/#email-opt-in-an-email-address

I’m sorry, i do not really know what to say…also the hustle plugin is acting strange in mobile, with the email form overlapping the gdpr checkbox….i’m a bit depressed right now..:sweat_smile:

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Ok Matteo ! Thanks for that feedback.

Let me pass this information to our Developers so they can see what’s needed to be done here. Although I’ll say again that it seems strange since our account aren’t having any issues at all.

We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and again really sorry for the inconvenience until now.

( As for the vacation.. we could all use some time off! haha )

Regards,

Konstantinos

• Matteo

Hi Everyone,

How’s the issue going?

I was thinking…maybe i can give you access to my infusionsoft app just to see if the issue is something stupid, and this can help you speed the workflow…

Thanks

Matteo

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Matteo,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Our developers are still working on this, at the moment I don’t see an update regrading this. I’m checking with them about the status of this issue, and will get back to you once we get further feedback regarding this asap.

Not sure how well infusionsoft login would help us as it’s a 3rd party app, if you think it’s something you could share, then I’ll make sure to pass to our developer, so that we could give a look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

-login url & Credentials

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Matteo

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know that i have not solved with hustle, but i solved using infusionsoft email opt in plugin, that is quite horrible, but it works so that i could go on with the launch.

In the meanwhile i’ll try to replicate the issue on your hosting, to see if it is only a casual happening.

Have a nice day

Matteo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.