Initial Settings problem

I have installed the eNewsletter plugin but am not able to get past the initial settings section.

Filled out the first tab with information but am unable to Save and Continue.

Not working in FF or Chrome. Not sure about IE as never used.

Also not able to select second or third tab although the url does show the proper tab #.

Version 1.0.1
More than one user.
Plugin activated.
API # installed.

I'm a little confused.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi garygardiner,

Sounds like this might be a compatibility issue with your theme or another plugin. Would it be possible to deactivate other plugins one by one to see if there might be a culprit there? Or to switch your theme to the default Twenty Ten (Twenty Eleven if you're using WordPress 3.2)?

Also, could you let us know what version of WordPress you're using?

Thanks,
    David

• garygardiner
    • New Recruit

David,

Thought it might be a plugin but thought I'd ask first, just in case.

Deactivated Jetpack from Wordpress and it now works.

Will reactivate later on and see what section of that plugin might be the culprit.

Thanks for the assistance.

WP 3.2.1
    Genesis 1.7 Child them (sandbox)

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi garygardiner,

There's been a recent update to the plugin that might help with the JetPack issue, though it's hard to say where the issue is coming from as I wasn't able to replicate it.

If you have any trouble with the latest version just let us know and we'll see what further we can find.

Thanks,
    David

• Michel Mosca
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Have just installed e-newsletter 1.0.4 on a fairly slim wp 3.2.1 single site. Encountering the same behavior, once Jetpack is 'connected' to Wordpress.com. The e-newsletter screen is just becoming unresponsive (even the logout from that particular screen doesn't work, while it does from others). Jetpack plugin just activated, but not (yet) connected to Wordpress.com does not cause this issue.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.