Insert image not working.

When I go to edit the content of my newsletter, the section at the bottom, “Insert images from server:” does not seem to work. I’m assuming this is where I set a header image for my newsletter like in the examples (?)

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Insert images from Server link is used to insert images you have uploaded to the

/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/uploads folder.

Though you can also insert the images from the library using the WYSIWYG Editor we have provided within the plugin, but we have given this option to make it quicker for users who want to keep the newsletter images separate from the others and it makes it a lot faster to insert images in the newsletter.

I’m assuming this is where I set a header image for my newsletter like in the examples (?)

Currently only text is supported as header in the newsletters however we have got this on top priority for the future release of this plugin which would enable you to use images in the header of the newsletters.

I hope that helped, please feel free to ask if you have more questions.

Cheers

PC

• guymon
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Okay, strange, but that explains things. I can work with that. Thanks for the quick response.

Another quick question about this plugin – is there any kind of limit to the number of subscribers or emails we can send? We’re anticipating upwards of 2000+ subscribers, and i know i’ve encountered other newsletter plugins that seem to cap out at like 200 or something weird… hoping this one will do the trick tho.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I have not seen issues with upper limit till now (As I do not have that big list :smiley: ) and you should not run into any either.

However, if you see anything like that, we would be around and you can just make a post so that we can get the developers look into it.

Cheers

PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.