Insertion Error and Template not working

Hello i am trying to use the new blog templates plugin.

I get this error in an iframe when activting the blog from an email link

"Insertion Error: Duplicate entry 'theme_my_login' for key 'option_name' - The template was not applied. (New Blog Templates - While inserting templated settings)"

Then shortly the blog IS created and setup however no template settings have been applied and it gets this php error when viewing the page

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/s2msukne/public_html/Sites/TFUHQ/Clans/wp-includes/post.php on line 3601"

Sample: http://clans.tfuhq.com/demo9blog/

and as you can see the layout is pretty messed up...

it should look like

http://clans.tfuhq.com/template/

this is also seen inside the new blogs wp-admin

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/s2msukne/public_html/Sites/TFUHQ/Clans/wp-includes/post.php on line 3601"

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I get this error in an iframe when activting the blog from an email link

"Insertion Error: Duplicate entry 'theme_my_login' for key 'option_name' - The template was not applied. (New Blog Templates - While inserting templated settings)"

What iFrame?

Can I see some screenshots of what is happening and where?

Does it only happen with that theme or all themes?

What about with other plugins deactivated or using a blank site as a template, does it happen then?

What plugins affect the post page? Or maybe it's the theme?

Once set up the template should be done and have no further affect on the site. It pretty much just clones one to other.

Take care.

• matthew_solomon
    • Flash Drive

http://i49.tinypic.com/242zjoo.png is the screenshot this happens in network admin and also on the user end when a user tries to create a site.. (after verifying their email)

If that's the error then it implies the plugin needs networking activating rather than activating on a single site.

i've tried both, network activated and only "/" activated. same problem.

the template is applied to the site but after i reload the network admin area.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Can we say magic and leave it there? lol

Basically, the way that Theme My Login works seems to cause issues when creating sites with New Blog Template. It seems you were not the first, but I think most others just ended up removing the other plugin in favour of ours.

So this plugin I made you gives New Blogs Template the courage to basically say "Not tonight darling I've got a headache" and then just gets on with what it's designed to do. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• aristath
    • Recruit

The original poster of this issue is no longer an active member on these forums.

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however at some time the member becomes active again and the issue still exists, don't hesitate to reopen it and post an update on your current status.

Cheers!
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.