Install Cloner

Hello, I am trying to copy a website completely and install it on a new domain. I will use this website as a template to build off of for future websites. I understand that your plugin "Cloner" does this. However, I need something called "Multisite" to install "Cloner." What is Multisite, how do I install it and what are some features of "Multisite" that I can use?

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Mike !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your query. WordPress "Multisite" is a different form of WordPress installation, where you can set up and manage a number of "subsites" under one network. Cloner is a plugin specifically built for WordPress multisite installations, which gives one the ability to clone a subsite under the same network. You can learn more about WordPress Multisite and how to set one up here. If in case a WordPress Multisite installation is not something you need, you can try out plugins like Shipper and Duplicator.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Thank you for your response. If I use Shipper Pro, will it essentially copy and paste the website in a new location leaving the same websites under two different hosts/domains? Or will it move the website from the original website location to the new location, and affect or delete the original?

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Mike !
    Hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for your query. If you use Shipper Pro, it'll copy and paste the website to a new location under two different hosts and domains, it will not affect or delete the original.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.