install of membership

solution! I've tried to install twice and it appears all files are there with proper permissions.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/rosiesol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/includes/new-pointer-tutorials.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rosiesol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membershipincludes/classes/class.tutorial.php on line 54

• theresasp
    • New Recruit

I tried to reinstall ... on two different installs ... one brand new ... NO PLUGINS ... I used FTP each time attempted to install ... maybe I should do the opposite try uploading via wp install ? The file permissions are default 644 ... I changed them to 755 on my new install still no luck in getting it working ... I am using the latest v of wp on a reg. appache/ unix / cpanel host .

• theresasp
    • New Recruit

OK ... that worked ... NOT using my usual method of manual FTP install but rather just using the WP plugin install. UE ... I was putting the membershipincludes folder in the plugin folder ... I wonder if that's what others are doing wrong too ... hard to admit to such a silly mistake ... I guess I am so use to the main folder containing the directions etc ... and an upload folder containing what I need to upload. I am glad I got it working ... I really want to set up a service model website. Everything all ready to go ... I am getting so tired of starting from scratch to create websites ... trying to track down my favorite plugins etc ... and the pricing is very reasonable. Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.