install of membership

solution! I’ve tried to install twice and it appears all files are there with proper permissions.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/rosiesol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/includes/new-pointer-tutorials.php’ (include_path=’.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php’:wink: in /home/rosiesol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membershipincludes/classes/class.tutorial.php on line 54

• theresasp
    • New Recruit

I tried to reinstall … on two different installs … one brand new … NO PLUGINS … I used FTP each time attempted to install … maybe I should do the opposite try uploading via wp install ? The file permissions are default 644 … I changed them to 755 on my new install still no luck in getting it working … I am using the latest v of wp on a reg. appache/ unix / cpanel host .

• theresasp
    • New Recruit

OK … that worked … NOT using my usual method of manual FTP install but rather just using the WP plugin install. UE … I was putting the membershipincludes folder in the plugin folder … I wonder if that’s what others are doing wrong too … hard to admit to such a silly mistake … I guess I am so use to the main folder containing the directions etc … and an upload folder containing what I need to upload. I am glad I got it working … I really want to set up a service model website. Everything all ready to go … I am getting so tired of starting from scratch to create websites … trying to track down my favorite plugins etc … and the pricing is very reasonable. Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.