Installation completely broke my site!!!!!

when installing this plugin & activating it, my site completely died… had to uninstall the thing from an ftp server, i couldnt even access the admin dash anymore…

this was the actual error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@myglossop.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

any idea’s ?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Can you please check your servers error log and post the error that 500 generated. This will enable us to better advise.

If you are not sure where they are, please ask your host they will know the setup best. Generally speaking though you will have logs in cPanel and a error_log files in your sites directory.

Let me know.

Thanks.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hello @f1paddock

Note that since we haven’t heard back from you since your original post, I will go ahead and resolve this topic, but please don’t hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback or support from our Support Team.

Just select the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

Have a great day and all the best with your project!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.