installation fail

I try to install plugins after installed WPMU dev.

But it’s get failed.

In wordpress admin the message was: ‘An unexpected error has occurred. WordPress.org or the configuration on this server seems to be something wrong. If the problem persists, please try the support forum.’

I don’t know what to do. This hosting is web hosting. I activated SUPPORT ACCESS.

Please let me know what to do or what to say hosting provider.

• Pawel
    • Staff

Anyeonghaseyo, Heungwon!

Thank you for contacting us! Hope you are having a great day!

I logged in to your site to check what is causing this issue. I don’t see anything yet. I will need more information on this.

Please tell me which plugin you were updating when this message appeared.

Also, can you make a screenshot of the message and attach it here?

Kind regards,

Pawel

• Heungwon
    • New Recruit

Pawel,

Thank you for your kind answer.

As you said the reason from updating plugin or something else.

So I reset the site and install WPMU in hub after register website again. Than it works.

I don’t know what is the problem. First I thought because of web hosting provider’s security policy. But it is not now as I know.

Actually this site, I migrated with ‘All in one WP migration’ plugin from staging site to this live site.

Have you ever heard the report about the problem caused by migration plugin or migration process? Or just what I have to take care about the conflict.

If you give me any info, I think it would be very helpful to use your hub service. I am operating web agency and thinking about using this hub as managing tool.

Thank you.

Regards,

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello Heungwon!

Thank you for choosing our service for your agency! We want to make it as good as possible!

I can’t access your site anymore through support access, so I can’t check more things.

As for the migration, yes, sometimes this can fail in many aspects. Migration is a difficult thing to do properly because there are often multiple differences between the two hosts. We have a plugin for migrating sites, it’s called Shipper (you may want to try it out and see if it worked). It detects the differences and tells you before you migrate if the migration will work or not. It is usually very smart and manages to detect possible conflicts and fix the most common ones.

I think, maybe after migration some permissions were not set on the plugins directory. I don’t have experience with the plugin you used, but that’s my first thought.

Kind regards,

Pawel

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.