Installed and activate with no error but

I created a question in admin area, then check at the front end mysite.com/questions/ask, it does not display anything, shows a blank site, not even my menu items are showing. Yes, i have tried to set permalinks to all the options are there and none worked. I would appreciate any helps to solve this. autoshopzone.com/questions/ask
You can see the printscreen

Jackie

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Jackie,

The screenshot doesn't appear to have gotten attached for some reason. The best formats for that are .jpg and .png. If you try another format, it may not work for an attachment.

As you're getting a blank screen, it's more likely there's something showing in your error logs. Could you take a look into that and let us know what errors are displaying in there?

Also, could you let us know which versions of WordPress and Q&A you're running? And if you could possibly provide a link to the site, that would help as well.

Thanks,
    David

• Mustafa
    • Syntax Hero

Do you see any theme options menu under the appearance?

I purchased Q&A Questions Answers Plugin and it does not work, any helps would be appreciated!

When you change theme,plugin working fine.Thats means plugin not have problem.It's about your theme.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi jacpeterson,

As Mustafa's saying, the theme seems to have a problem with the plugin. It's possible the theme is handling css styling in a way that hides the Q&A, or possibly isn't designed according to WordPress themeing standards.

If you could provide a link to the site, we can see if this is a simple css issue.

Cheers,
    David

• jacpeterson
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Dear David,

Thank you so much for taking your time to response my post. Your instruction were written clearly, but my problem is I do not understand the codes as where to start customize single_questions.php to be similar with single.php. Below is a copy of the single.php code, I appreciate any help you can provide. I have been working on this all day trying to make it work, I am about to my hair out in frustration.

<?php get_header(); ?>
    <?php $ka_blogtitle = get_option('ka_blogtitle');
    $ka_searchbar = get_option('ka_searchbar');
    $ka_crumbs = get_option('ka_crumbs'); ?>
    </div><!-- header-area -->
    </div><!-- end rays -->
    </div><!-- end header-holder -->
    </div><!-- end header -->
    <div id="main">
    <div class="main-area">
    <div class="tools">
    <div class="holder">
    <div class="frame">
    <h1><?php echo $ka_blogtitle; ?></h1>
    <?php if ($ka_searchbar == "true"){load_template(TEMPLATEPATH . '/functions/content/searchform.php');} else {} ?>
    <?php if ($ka_crumbs == "true"){ $bc = new simple_breadcrumb;} else {} ?>
    </div><!-- end frame -->
    </div><!-- end holder -->
    </div><!-- end tools -->

<div class="main-holder">
    <div id="content" class="content_blog">
    <?php load_template(TEMPLATEPATH . '/functions/content/content-blog-single.php'); ?>
    </div><!-- end content -->

<div id="sidebar" class="sidebar_blog">
    <?php if ( !function_exists('dynamic_sidebar') || !dynamic_sidebar("Blog Sidebar") ) : ?><?php endif; ?>
    </div><!-- end sidebar -->
    </div><!-- end main-holder -->
    </div><!-- main-area -->
    <?php get_footer(); ?>

Jackie

• James Farmer
    • CEO (of WPMU DEV, honest)

Hi Jackie,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Cheers, James

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.