Installed Plugin and Not weeing the Pop Over.

I installed the Pop Up! plugin with the edu-clean theme and can’t get it to work. What should I check first?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi evensongprod,

Best starting place would be the rules you’ve specified. I’ve found it’s best to check the rules by using either the logged-in or logged-out user rules, one or the other.

Could you give that a try?

If that doesn’t get the popup to show, could we maybe get a link to the site to see what we can find?

Thanks,

David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Yep, sorry for missing your prior response! I see what you mean that the popup has nothing in it. Have you tried adding in just basic text then? And it just doesn’t display anything no matter what’s entered?

You should be able to use javascript, last I tested it that did work. It’d be good to test with basic text first off though.

If you’ve got just basic text in there and it’s not working still, could you possibly try deactivating other plugins to ensure there’s not a conflict with one of them? If you could provide a screenshot of the settings I can give it a try with those exact settings to see how that goes.

Thanks,

David

• Greg Rice
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I have not been able to get this to work even with plain text, so I am just going to have to shelve it for the time being. I will set up a test site and see if I can recreate the problem and then do whatever it takes to find the conflict, but that will have to be later. I’ll let you know of the conflicts when I get the chance to fully test it.

Thanks for your guidance. Take care.

Greg

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.