Installed Snapshot on multisite, and now can't access site or wp-admin

Installed the WPMU Dev Dashboard on the multisite and everything was working fine.

Then, through the dashboard, I installed Snapshot. When I clicked Network Activate, I received a completely white screen.

Now, I can't pull up the website or the wp-admin login page.

Site in question: http://www.thenutritionmom.com

I've tried going into the file manager on the hosting side to disable the plugins, but it's not working or I'm not sure what to look for.

Thanks!

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

A white screen often is a memory issue, the more plugins and theme you use (more code) and more users on your site, the more memory you will need.

To know for sure we need to see what the actual error is.

To output the WordPress debugging information you can open your wp-config.php file and change:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

You can also have these errors output to a debug.log file located in your /wp-content/ folder, to do this add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

Using WP_DEBUG would put the errors on the site, you can hide those and just have them out put the WP_DEBUG_LOG (if set to true) by using this as well:

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

If it is memory then you could do one of the following like edit your php.ini file or add your own (depending on setup):

memory_limit = 256M

httaccess:

php_value memory_limit 256M

If your PHP supports then you can edit your wp-config.php file and add the following line:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '96MB');

You would change the memory in those to whatever it is you require.

If you are not sure how or have further issues then it would be best to ask your host to help you out with this one.

Let me know what you find.

To quick disable you can log in with FTP (or your file manager in cPanel) and delete the Snapshot folder. If it's memory then chances are it could continue to happen as it's not specific to the plugin but how much resources you use.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.