Installed WPMUDEV

Hi. Installed WPMUDEV Dashboard along with other WPMU plug ins and now I can't seem to log in. When I enter my username and password, I get an error, see the link below.

https://www.sharkattackwatersports.co.uk/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpmudev&_error_nonce=547d10eb61

Is there anything you can do to help me with this?

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Wayne,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The link to the login page unfortunately will not let me see the error so in case something similar happened in future, please take a screenshot of the page and share it here. That often helps very much.

That said, I think it would be best to start with disabling all the plugins at once first. To do this

- access your site via FTP (or cPanel "File Manager" tool),
    - go to the "wp-content" folder
    - rename the "plugins" folder to "plugins-off"

Then clear your browser cache and try accessing your site again. If you are able to login all the plugins should then become disabled (you will see a message on "Plugins -> All plugins" page) and you could start enabling them one by one, each time logging out and in to see if site works.

If it stops at some point, you will know which plugin was the last one enabled and it would most likely be the one causing issues. Let me know please how it went!

Best regards,
    Adam