Installing a theme with obsolete instructions??

Trying to install a theme for the very first time… SURPRISE! The instructions don’t match what is in the ZIP file. According to the instructions, I should be looking for 2 folders in the “theme” folder which is included in the ZIP. Well – there isn’t two – there’s only one; and they’re not named the same thing that the instructions say. Ok – so now after an hour of searching through the damned thing – I realize that they are Generic Instructions … which don’t even reflect what the zip file looks like at all.

Gawsh it sure is great to know that I’ve shelled out yet another $100+ dollars just so I can write this great support ticket. Putting in the ACTUAL instructions would be something I must have to pay a different premium for I guess.

SO am I to assume that if I click “Upload” in the (add new) page for themes on my network – it will just install the thing properly??? Or do I actually need to read and follow the instructions and try to imagine what they really mean about the file structure of the theme and such?