I have had some troubles cloning my main sites woocommerce settings which has successfully been addressed by Sajid, see following thread.
Since we now have to remove all old subsites and in a way start from new with main site in the way described in above ticket we want to take advantage of this to address both security and trimming of main site before we start sub-site setups again. We have following three questions about making adjustments to main site and the possible negative effects any of them could have on a multisite setup/future subsites, our primary concerns are with Defender since security plugins seem to mess things up sometimes.
1. We would assume it will be safe to allow SmushPro to BulkSmush all images?
2. Hummingbird has returned advice as you can see in attached screenshot, would it be advisable to let Hummingbird do these adjustments?
3. Defender suggests the following 5 adjustments, see screenshot also. Which ones of these Defender suggestions are completely safe to follow? That could not mess things up for us in a multisite environment?
1. Change default database prefix
2. Disable the file editor
3. Disable trackbacks and pingbacks
4. Prevent information disclosure
5. Prevent PHP execution
Thank you in advance