installing domain mapping

hey guys i'm following these instructiosn to set up domain mapping did it last night and the same issue happened

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/

i got up to define putting the below code in

define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' );

i then went to go to network panel to activate on the network and it then brought up the same error from last night

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''DB_NAME\', \'bhqdesig_wrdp1\'' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /home/bhqdesign/public_html/wp-config.php on line 23

i'll copy the config file and then replace with the original as i need the sites up.

Can i get some help and advice please

website is testdummy.com.au

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Robert Strickland,

I hope you are well today.

This looks to be right along the lines of what my colleague Bojan was referring to in the following thread: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/wp-config-error-multi-domains#post-1192327

It looks like you have some things in your wp-config.php that should not be there.

Since you're having repeated problems with this sort of thing, I'd like to take a look at your site and server to see if I can figure out what's going on that's causing this. In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down box.

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.