Installing marketplace unsure where to start!!!!!

Hi All
I have just purchased the WPMU DEV pro, and want to install the marketpress onto my site.
Can i install it from the wordpress plugins page or is that a different version?

Apologies for the newbie question, but still trying to get to grip with wordpress

thanks in advance

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @waynerp

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member.

First of all, I don't mind the newbie question. :slight_smile:

Now for starters I will guide you to a small plugin that will make your life much easier, believe me. Please install this before continuing anything else:

Update Notifications: WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin 3.0 beta (Update Notifications)

The best way to install it would be via your FTP Client, uploaded to the plugins folder under wp-content. (Let me know if you need help with this.) You can also read more about using an FTP Client for updates here.

Now once you've installed the WPMU DEV Dashboard, it will ask for your API key. You can find this key in your WPMU DEV Private Profile.

Once you've installed the Dashboard you would be able to install any plugin of WPMU DEV with ease. Just click on the image of the plugin or theme you would like to install and voila, it will install.

And then to know more about setting up you Membership site, please read the Installation and Use Instructions here.

And that's it from me for now. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to be in contact!

Have a good day.

GinaB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.