Installing plugins on more than one site

I installed the fundraising plug-in on one of my sites, but I can't install it another site using the wpmudev dashboard. The sales material implied that when I purchased the plug-in I could install it on more than one site.

My goal is to maintain a french site and an english site that are identical except for the presentation language. So far I need two of your plug-ins. Fundraising and Protecting Content. How can I accomplish this?

Since these are the only two that I need I just want to buy them individually. Your help is appreciated.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

I installed the fundraising plug-in on one of my sites, but I can't install it another site using the wpmudev dashboard. The sales material implied that when I purchased the plug-in I could install it on more than one site.

You can install our purchased plugins on any number of sites that you want but there is restriction to install our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. According to your current membership you can use our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin only on one site so you have to manually install our plugins on other sites as described on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/installing-regular-plugins-on-wpmu/

My goal is to maintain a french site and an english site that are identical except for the presentation language. So far I need two of your plug-ins. Fundraising and Protecting Content. How can I accomplish this?

Since these are the only two that I need I just want to buy them individually. Your help is appreciated.

From a single WPMU DEV account you can only buy a single WordPress plugin and not multiple single plugins.

Our billing team will be eager to get that sorted for you. If you'll just contact them here, they'll do their very best to ensure you're happy!
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Be sure to select "I have a billing question" from the menu to ensure it gets to the right department.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.