Instead Create Newsletter… link to different feature

Valued Support-Team,

we just figured out that we are unable to create newsletter choosing the option integrated the newsletter builder according to the user guide.

Instead different feature is displayed…

please view attached screenshot.

Would be great if you can fix that.

Support Access is granted.

If you need direct server access, please let us know.

Kind regards

Prinz

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Prinz,

Yes, this is happening on your site – it’s due to the Interval Server error 500 when trying to access the Customizer. However I can’t replicate this on my multisite, so I would need to check errors log on your server. I have the credentials you send to Luis – I saw there were also to bluehost – I also may use them to find reason why this is happening (if they not valid please let me know).

I asked the plugin developer about possible reason why this happening so hopefully he will be able to help with this issue.

Kind regards,

Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Prinz,

I found out that creating newsletter doesn’t work because of the Trades Widgets Plugin. When I disabled it newsletter is working.

I’m not sure if you use this plugin so I enabled it again. I flagged our developer here, so he can check if this conflict can be resolved on our end.

Kind regards,

Kasia

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Kasia,

that’s great news. We certainly will never use that Trades Widget Plugin forever; please will you be so kind to switch that off – in favor for eNewsletter and get this useful eNL working for us.

Also any extra effort from your developer colleagues would not be necessary for us…

Please let us know when done.

BIG THANKS for your help. It’s always a pleasure being supported from you.

Kind regard,

Prinz

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Prinz,

Plugin is turned off. Creating and newsletter works now (I’ve deleted all the created empty newsletters and leave your first one).

In case you need this plugin in the future, please reopen this thread again and we will figure something out.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.