Instructions Do Not Reflect Actuality

I want the individual's items posted to show up on the main site page which is what I thought FrameMarket would do. How do I create my overall site to show the products listed from the users on the front page?

The instructions are to install FrameMarket on the Network - not on the site. Also, the instructions are different than the dashboard.

It seems to me that if I install FrameMarket on the network, it's not going to do what I want on the site.

Please see below for the instructions from the FrameMarket page and then below that, what is on my dashboard.

The instructions read:
" If you’re using multi-site you’ll need to visit Network Admin -> Themes and Activate it there.

For the GridMarket Child Theme

Inside wp-content/themes/framemarket you’ll see another directory entitled themes with a gridmarket folder. Move this folder to the same wp-content/themes directory to match framemarket as shown below:

BEFORE: wp-content/themes/framemarket/themes/gridmarket

AFTER: wp-content/themes/gridmarket"

The dashboard reads:
Select FrameMarket FrameMarket
Network Enable | Edit | Delete
Parent theme for all MarketPress themes – don’t use directly please use children themes
Version 1.4.9.3 | By Tammie Lister - WPMU DEV - The WordPress Experts | Visit Theme Site
Select FrameTheme FrameTheme
Network Enable | Edit | Delete

Getting framey with it.
By Kai Ackermann | Visit Theme Site

.-.-.-.-.-.