Instructors can't access that Students tab in IE

# Instructors can't access that Students tab in IE, but can access with other browsers.
Note: With those credentials, you are the Instructor of the Chris Test Course. On the homepage, click the "Dashboard/My Courses" link in the Primary Nav. From there click "Manage Course" button on the Christ Test Course box. Test Instructor creds are given in chat.

# In my certificate I am getting an error on preview TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image.

# Double check that Instructor Invitation emails are being sent. I am receiving them but some people aren't.

Please note credentials are in chat.

• Nithin

Hello Christopher,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I gave a closer look, and I could see the issue. I'm not able to replicate the same in my system, and it looks more like a conflict in your system, either from your theme, or one of the plugins.

Would recommend you to disable all plugins in your system, except CoursePress Pro, and then check whether you still get the same issue. If you, still have the same issue, please switch to a default WordPress theme, for eg: Twenty Seventeen, and see whether you are still able to replicate this, or not.

I was able to notice that the following CSS is hiding the Admin sidebar when the instructor logs into the dashboard, ie under yourwebsitename.com/wp-admin:

div#adminmenumain, li#wp-admin-bar-new-content {
        display: none;
    }

Is this a live site? I didn't disable any plugins thinking it's a live site, and would like you to confirm whether you are comfortable with us testing this further by disabling the plugins on your behalf, so that we could see what could be causing this.

Please do let us know how the test goes, so that we could give a closer look, if needed. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Christopher

You can disable plugins, themes all you want to fix it. I have the same problem wen I use all themes.

Yes, I hid nearly everything in the dashboard from Instructors. They ONLY need to see the student tab for their course, so that they can invite their students and monitor their progress. I'd prefer this all be done from the front-end, so I've hidden most things in the back-end from them.

Doing some testing on this myself it appears the issue is with Contact Form 7. I have now tried NinjaForms, WP Forms, Caldera Forms, & Fast Secure Submit and get same issue.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.