Integrate Memberpress with ProSites

Hi
Can you tell me if it's possible to use Memberpress on the front end to give a user access to Pay to Blog (using Pro sites)? How is it possible for me to achieve this with a user's membership and payment? I would like the payments to be managed by the Membership plugin but I want Pro Sites to be controlled by that somehow - so if a users' membership is cancelled, their website is cancelled.

I can't see it working the other way, otherwise a user would need to register twice correct? Once for a website and once for membership to access other member areas only.

Any suggestions on how I can set this up?

• Rupok

Hi TSC, thanks for asking.

I'm afraid, this won't be possible out of the box. But this sounds to be a nice integration. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this integration in our future releases.

a user would need to register twice

Not exactly, a user has to register for his account only once in your site. Either he can register to your site through Membership 2 Pro or through Pro Sites. Once he has an account on your site, he can use that account to signup for membership plans or pro sites.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• TSC

Thanks for the quick reply Rupok.

Then is there a way to have a user use the Pay to Blog option but have it be free - no charge for the site? User registers via a membership plugin then they go to the Register a site page with the pricing tables, and they have 3 options, one being a free option to create a website and maybe the others being a nominal upgraded option (since they're already paying for membership).
    Currently there's the free trial, but there isn't an unpaid option with the Pricing tables - can this be adjusted? So basically they can pay for membership and get a free site? If so could you give me the steps to do it please? Also, if they're a member, and that memebership expires, would that mean that they get locked out of their Pro Site since the membership or user isn't valid anymore?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.