integrate membership and marketpress

hi, im bulding a membership store... i have 1 free plan and 3 pro plans... also i need to sell 3 digital goods... i also can do that witch the membership store... i dont need more... the problem is if the costumer need to buy more them 1 item... i need a shopping cart for membership or a integration from membership to marketpress. Any solutions? thanks guys.

• Nastia

Hello Pablo Gonzalez , I trust you are doing well today!

The Membership 2 Pro is not integrated with the MarketPress plugin out of the box.

If I understand you correctly, you wish to sell Memberships, right?

It is not possible to sell memberships as a product with the Marketpress, what you can do is the following workaround: sell Membership discount coupons.

Enable "Coupons" add-on from Membership 2 > Addons. Then navigate to Membership 2 > Coupons and create a free coupon for the membership. After that, you can sell it as a digital item, on a PDF or JPEG to users.

the problem is if the costumer need to buy more them 1 item

If you wish to sell items only to subscribing members, you can protect store pages so only members can see them.

Navigate to Memberships 2 > Add-ons and enable the "Individual Custom Posts" add-on

Once the add-on is activated go to Membership 2 > Protections Rules > Custom Post Types items tab find the products you wish to protect and modify access to a membership.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.