integrate membership and marketpress

hi, im bulding a membership store... i have 1 free plan and 3 pro plans... also i need to sell 3 digital goods... i also can do that witch the membership store... i dont need more... the problem is if the costumer need to buy more them 1 item... i need a shopping cart for membership or a integration from membership to marketpress. Any solutions? thanks guys.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Pablo Gonzalez , I trust you are doing well today!

The Membership 2 Pro is not integrated with the MarketPress plugin out of the box.

If I understand you correctly, you wish to sell Memberships, right?

It is not possible to sell memberships as a product with the Marketpress, what you can do is the following workaround: sell Membership discount coupons.

Enable "Coupons" add-on from Membership 2 > Addons. Then navigate to Membership 2 > Coupons and create a free coupon for the membership. After that, you can sell it as a digital item, on a PDF or JPEG to users.

the problem is if the costumer need to buy more them 1 item

If you wish to sell items only to subscribing members, you can protect store pages so only members can see them.

Navigate to Memberships 2 > Add-ons and enable the "Individual Custom Posts" add-on

Once the add-on is activated go to Membership 2 > Protections Rules > Custom Post Types items tab find the products you wish to protect and modify access to a membership.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Jikey,
    Hope you are doing good today!

As mentioned by Nastia above, this is not possible at the moment. Sorry!

If the method posted by Nastia above does not work or suitable for you then you have you have to do it yourself or hire a developer from jobs board to further customize the shopping experience according to your requirements.

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.