Integrate scheduling and post copying

Hi - post copier works great so far, but I am trying to find a way where scheduled content will also copy - so if I post to Blog A and schedule for 9.00 am, the content will copy and also post on blog B at 9.00 am automatically. Alternatively is there a way to set up Blog B to either publish posts that get copied over at intervals or broken up over the day. Dont want to publish say 10 posts through blog and social media at 6.00 am across all sites and then nothing for rest of day
Many thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Scott,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Multisite Content Copier does see scheduled posts when you're copying content via "Networks Admin -> Content Copier -> Content Copier" page. However, after I tested this on my own test site I can confirm that it doesn't seem to be copying them as expected.

I consider this a bug so I'm reporting it to plugin developers and hopefully they'll be able to fix that soon.

Please note though that their response time may be a bit longer than mine here on support forum as they deal with a lot of complex issues on daily basis.

Please keep an eye on this thread and keep the plugin updated.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.