Integrate Signup Code with Private Groups?

Ideally I'd really like to have a different signup code for each individual group on a buddypress network. That way each user can gain access to a private group which corresponds with their code.

They will then be registered for the network AND for a specific group at initial registration.

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cmunns,

Ideally I'd really like to have a different signup code for each individual group on a buddypress network. That way each user can gain access to a private group which corresponds with their code.

This is way beyond my field of expertise and clearly and at minimum require input from the lead developer to possibly pull this off if it is possible at all.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer with his invaluable insight into this plugin to offer us any advice that may accomplish this even if it may require heavy custom coding.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @cmunns

Just quickly checking in to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. We are waiting from feedback from the Developer and as soon as we have, we will revert right back to you on whether this is possible or not.

Hope to have good feedback for you shortly.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

A quick note for Moha @S H Mohanjith

I'm just quickly following up on this topic. I was trying to find an answer myself, but wasn't able to find anything on our database of topics for it. Seems no one requested this before. Can this be done - multiple signup codes?

Thanks Moha!

Gina

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cmunns,

We hope sooner then later of course, the support team would like to get this ticket resolved and off of our books asap, but the developers often get bogged down in coding projects and their turn around is not quite as robust due to obvious coding reasons.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers, Joe

• cmunns
    • Flash Drive

Hey you guys,

I don't have any problems with the latest response, but as a paid member I don't think that it should take a month to get to the conclusion that we will be adding a feature request to this plugin.

I fully suspected that a feature request would be submitted to begin with, but the developer has yet to chime in and my expectations for this request are not high since it took this long just to get a semi-straight forward answer from the staff.

This is not the only forum thread I have currently, and I basically just feel like I'm getting a lot of lip service to "tide me over" from a legitimate answer. Please step up your game on this front.

Respectfully,
    Adam

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello Adam!

I'm very sorry for the delay on this. There was some mis-step in communication, you are correct.

If you have any other tickets that are of concern I will be glad to look at them. My fellow staffers are pretty on pointe, so you are probably already in good hands.

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.