Integrate Spirit Home page Sign Up with my own Autoresponder

HI guys I hope you are having a great day!

I am using Spirit theme and on the home page has a beautiful Sign Up form, I have a couple of questions..

1.- How can I replicate that form in another page?
2.- How can I make that form centered? (see image of what I would like to accomplish)
3.- I have my own Autoresponder, which gives me a code so I can add it to my website, but when I add the code my autoresponder gives me the form is really ugly (LOL). My question is how can I integrate my autoresponder with your beautiful sign up form?,, here's the code from my autoresponder:

<form method=&quot;post&quot; class=&quot;bftpro-front-form&quot; onsubmit=&quot;return validateBFTProUser(this,false);&quot; action=&quot;http://maquillajenaturalereperez.com/&quot;>
	<div><label>Your Name:</label> <input type=&quot;text&quot; name=&quot;bftpro_name&quot;></div>
	<div><label>*Your Email:</label> <input type=&quot;text&quot; name=&quot;email&quot;></div>
	<div class=&quot;bftpro-front-signup-button&quot;>
					<input type=&quot;submit&quot; value=&quot;Subscribe&quot;>

</div>
	<input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;bftpro_subscribe&quot; value=&quot;1&quot;>
			<input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;list_id&quot; value=&quot;1&quot;>

<input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;required_fields[]&quot; value=&quot;&quot;>
</form>

Thank you very much!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi BePresence,

1.- How can I replicate that form in another page?

You can edit this form while editing your site and copy the HTML and CSS code (see the screen) and insert it on other site.

2.- How can I make that form centered? (see image of what I would like to accomplish)

Edit CSS code for the form and add this code:

.newsletter-form {
    margin: 0px auto;
    width: 43%;
    text-align: center;
    }

then find the

.newsletter-form input[type="text"],
    .newsletter-form input[type="email"]

and change there "width" from 37% to 100%. Add

margin-bottom: 10px;

there.

Find also there
    .newsletter-form input[type="submit"]
    and change the "with" value to "20%".

This will center your form.

3.- I have my own Autoresponder, which gives me a code so I can add it to my website, but when I add the code my autoresponder gives me the form is really ugly (LOL).

The easiest will be removing all the code that our plugin dont have (lables, divs) and put in the form class "newsletter-form" instead the "bftpro-front-form". This way, styles from our form will be applied for your form - therefore look much nicer.
    Give it a try and if you will have problems with that let me know, I will help.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.