Integrated membership and events management

We have a client with a custom built SQL solution 10 years old desperately needing WordPress... BUT their membership management sorts by company, profiles, searches AND allows members to register for events and get a discounted member price vs the public to register and pay full price.

Very well integrated but I don't see a great solution for WordPress? There are great membership plugins and event management plugins but they don't seem to work seamlessly together?

Thoughts, comments or ideas?

• Timothy Bowers

We do have an integration between our Membership plugin and our Events + plugin but it doesn't set a different price, it instead makes exceptions:

Membership Integration:

Allows Events+ to Integrate with Membership plugin, so that members can be selected to be exempt from payment for paid events.

We could make this a request to allow a per user role pricing which could be any price or free?

BUT their membership management sorts by company, profiles, searches

Our Membership plugin doesn't do that as such but with BuddyPress you could enable the profiles component only (if you don't want all the social aspect). Custom xProfile fields will show in our Membership form.

Let me know if you would like to make the per user rol pricing a feature request?

I'm not sure of other plugins handling all that, maybe another member has a different idea.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.