Integrated Video Plugin

It would be great if videos in the categories Appearance, Organizing Content, Managing Links, Managing Comments could be moved up to appear closer under the other categories.

Here's a screen shot of the video tutorials page on my laptop. Someone looking for help might miss out on the other videos in these sections that have been pushed to the bottom.

Yes, I know they could scroll down to see them except that:

1) People looking for help are often under stress and it's easy to miss "the obvious".

2) Unless you closely examine the scroll bar on the right, it's not obvious that there are more videos below.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

1) People looking for help are often under stress and it's easy to miss "the obvious".

I couldn't agree more. Even when its bright and bold it can still be missed.

2) Unless you closely examine the scroll bar on the right, it's not obvious that there are more videos below.

If the banner was removed, would that not move it up enough for you?

I refer to the banner in my screenshot.

Take care.

• StephenJeske
    • Flash Drive

The banner is a temporary place holder, not sure yet if I’m going to have banners there permanently or not.

What I pointed out wasn’t a critical issue. I just wanted to alert you guys, so that you can put it on your list for next time the plugin gets an update. It may (or may not) be a simple formatting issue.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.