[Integrated Video Tutorials] Translated Versions of "Integrated Video Tutorials"

"Integrated Video Tutorials" are cool and everything but..... we need other languages available. I propose the next options:

1. Add a "add subtitles" interface for "Integrated Video Tutorials"
2. Add an interface for language selection, where videos can be produced by community and hosted and administered by wpmudev

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Iker

Thanks for suggesting it, that sounds like a good idea! I got a question, though :slight_smile:

2. Add an interface for language selection, where videos can be produced by community and hosted and administered by wpmudev

Do you mean that the translations should be "public" for Members, in the way the plugin translations are - so if some video is translated other Members can just download translations? Or, even easier, there's just a "language switch" in a player and translations are automatically fetched?

Just trying to confirm if I correctly understand you :slight_smile: Also, "videos can be produced by community" - are you referring to subtitles or do you mean that entire videos could be actually created and submitted by community?

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.