[Integrated Video Tutorials] Video Tutorials

Hi,
I'm having problem watching the videos. It keeps telling me "access denied" and asking me to register my site. But I've already registered. Please help. Thanks.
Below is an example link:
https://support.47media.com.sg/changing-wordpress-password/

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Melvin !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I tried to replicate the issue on our test sites but couldn't. It seems to be specific to your site only. To determine the source of the issue, we'll need to go through some troubleshooting tests. Could you please try running a plugin/theme conflict test in order to make sure no other plugin(s)/the theme on your site is/are conflicting with Integrated Video Tutorials and causing the issue? The basic concept is to temporarily disable all plugins except Integrated Video Tutorials (and WPMU DEV Dashboard), switch to a default WordPress theme and see if you still can replicate the issue. If you cannot, you'd need to enable the plugins the theme one after another and see enabling which brings back the issue. This handy flowchart can help you with a plugin/theme conflict test.

If the plugin/theme conflict test doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know so that we can proceed with further troubleshooting. Also, please consider granting us support access through the WPMU DEV Dashboard so that we can take a closer look. This handy guide can help you grant Support Access. Please reply back to this thread to let us know that access has been granted.

Note: It is highly recommended to back the site up before running the troubleshooting tests.

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Melvin
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I doubt it's the plugins because it was working before until I changed the account. Initially, I was using my previous WPMU account (melvinneo), but then I did not renew that account. Now I'm using this new account. Could this be the reason? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the WPMU and Integrated Video plugins but to no avail.

I've granted you guys support access. Please help

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.