Integrated Video Tutorials with custom videos

I wanted to see if there is a way that we can add our own videos to the Integrated Video Tutorials plugin so they show up on each blog under the video tutorials section?

Can we integrate with your player or can we use your videos with our player?

We are basically looking to add our own videos to your current library and have a completely branded look.

We currently run a Multisite install and have the Video Tutorials on a top level menu item.

Thanks!!!

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi there and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community for WordPress Support!

That's a great question and out of the box there isn't an easy way to do this, but there are options that you can create for yourself. Things like using shorcodes on a page or CustomPress to create a Tutorials custom-post type. You could then have a post on each and display them in a grid perhaps, depending on what your theme allows.

Of course, we're talking about WordPress, so pretty much anything is possible. If you were to hire a developer, that person may be able to alter the code to include yours, but that would be up to you to decide.

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Paul

Need multiple downloads for MarketPress products? No worries!: http://goo.gl/vrdWx

• Noahj Champion
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

+Infinity I was going to feature request this myself and then searched to see, yep it has been requested! Great!

This is needed because it allows us to make video tutorials for clients specific to their theme and add it with the rest of WPMU's videos. This is what I need it for. i would like add a self hosted video tutorial for my client that shows him how to use his theme options, etc.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.