Integrated Video's not authorized

Hi, I'm setting up a multi site for a client. I have dashboard installed and when I check the login I'm logged in in his account.

However, I set up the videos and it keeps my user name in the login to register the site to activate the videos. I enter his information and it says settings saved but then populates the user field with my user name.

The videos say "denied access, Please check site registration".

My question then of course is, how do I fix this? It needs to be registered in his name not mine and of course the videos need to work.

Yes, again I did check. According to the dashboard the sites logged in as him.

Thank you, Patrick

• Joshua
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi, I fixed it. This may not make sense but it worked.
    I was logged out of this site but NOT logged in as the client. The dashboard was logged in as the client but no your WPMU/DEV site which I had open to follow any instructions without having to toggle inside the site and leave what I was doing to revisit the next step.

I hope that makes sense. It's resolved and working now.

Suggestion: make any instructions in the site able to be opened in a new window. we can work on what we need and pop the instructions up any time without having to leave what we're doing.

Thank you, Patrick

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Patrick,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Glad to hear that you got this sorted out :slight_smile:

Sorry about the confusion occurred due to you being using 2 accounts. We will try to make the documentation more clear so that we can avoid issues like this. Thanks a bunch for taking time and providing your feedback !

Thanks again for being a WPMU DEV member and have a nice week ahead.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.