Integrating Affiliates plugin with CoursePress

Hello,

We purchased a membership to use your Affiliates plugin along with CoursePress.

We've set up a user for Affiliates and copied the link. When visiting the site using that affiliate code, we purchased a CoursePress course and checked out.

When visiting the affiliate dashboard, we don't see any paid signups showing up. We DO see Unique Clicks, though.

The MarketPress add-on has been added to Affiliates.

These 2 plugins are supposed to integrate per your website documentation. Are we missing something? Can you help?

Thank you.

• Rupok

Hi Jessica

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm afraid you can't track Signups in CoursePress Pro with Affiliates plugin. Right now, you can track Membership signups in Membership 2 Pro plugin. While creating a membership plan, you can set the amount to be awarded for affiliate signup, but in CoursePress Pro, currently there is no option for setting up affiliate reward amount for signup.

But it seems to be a really very important thing. I can move this to our "Features and Feedback" section if you want. Hopefully other members will show their interest in it as well. The more popular the request is, the higher priority it will be.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Jessica

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I do apologize for my previous reply. I've got an update for your query. As CoursePress Pro uses MarketPress for checkout, so you can track your signups also with Affiliates plugin but for that, you have to have the "MarketPress" add-on enabled. You can enable this add-on from "Dashboard > Affiliates > Add-ons". Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So when a user will sign-up with referral link, the transaction will go through MarketPress and your signups will be tracked. If you are still facing problem, please let us know. We will investigate further and will solve the issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Rupok

I'm so sorry and I do really apologize that I missed the part where you said "The MarketPress add-on has been added to Affiliates".

However I just tested this and found exactly what happened with your. It's showing me the "Unique Clicks" but it's not showing the "Sign Ups". So I'm reporting this to our developer. I believe, he will fix this thing very soon.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it might take a little while for them to work on this and fix this bug.

Please let us know if you have any further query. We will be very glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.