Integrating gravity forms signup with pro sites

Hi,

This is probably a question for the pro sites developer...

I have read the forum post about integrating Gravity Forms User Registration with Pro Sites, but I am doing it a bit differently to the post I read.

Basically, I just want to use that form to sign up and create the site, then do the pro sites payment (by going to /pro-site/?bid=x) as normal, but what functions do I have to call in the Gravity Forms hooks (after site creation, when I have the blogid) to register the site as a pro site?

Regards,
Brendan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brendan,

Thank you for the great question.

but what functions do I have to call in the Gravity Forms hooks (after site creation, when I have the blogid) to register the site as a pro site?

Personally I do not think there are any such hooks, but it is sure that I do not know everything.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight to offer his advice/advise us to the answer to the question.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brendan,

Thank you for checking in here.

Though I completely acknowledge it has taken over a week for a response to get the lead developer in here, which I admit is very unusual for this particular developer, I have been informed that this is due to he has been on vacation during this entire time and he will be on vacation until the 10th of July.

It is possible that one of the other lead developers may pick this ticket up between now and then, but I cannot confirm this or enforce it.

Sorry for the delay.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brendan and craiggrella,

Sorry for the delay here as our lead developer for this plugin goes through the mountain of tickets that have accrued for him while he was gone on vacation.

Hopefully he will find time to address this ticket soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.