Integrating Hustle email gathering popup with Constant Contact

Constant Contact is not being displayed in the email providers of Hustle.

• James Morris

Hello Russ

I hope you are well today.

Taking a look at your site and configuration, I found a couple odd things.

1. The file sizes for your installation of Hustle did not match a fresh install on my server. I manually updated your version with fresh files to ensure that you have a known good copy.

Unfortunately, this did not resolve the issue.

2. Upon further inspection, I found that you are running PHP Version 5.2.17.

While we do our very best to maintain backwards compatibility with older versions of PHP, version 5.2.x is extremely old and not safe to run in production and is not guaranteed to work. There have not been security or stability updates for that version of PHP since 2011. The oldest, stable version of PHP that is currently recommended is 5.6.x and even that is about to lose support. Version 7.1.x is the recommended version.

Would you please contact your hosting provider about upgrading to a more modern version of PHP that is more stable and secure? 5.6.x will work, but 7.1.x would be much better.

Once you upgrade, would you please test this issue again and see if it persists. If it does, ping us back here and we'll be more than happy to dig into this issue further.

Best regards,

James Morris