integrating membership 2 & marketpress with external events plugin

Hello,

{my apologies if this question is a bit out of place, I'm really happy with your service and plugins but some just do not meet the needs of this client}

I've been trying to change my event plugin to events+, however, unfortunately, it seems at the moment I might not be able to do this - events will be operated by the client in the near future and the editor is not very dummy-tech friendly.

I'd like to be able to continue using your plugin but in order to do so I have to find a way for the membership and marketpress plugins to integrate with the events plugin we're using.
how do I integrate this to another events plugin?
I'd like to have it so users have to log in in order to purchse tickets, but be able to view them even as a visitor (unregistered and not logged in).

what would be the best way to do this?
the plugin i'm using is the events calendar by modern tribe

thank you

• Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey lee levi ,

Hope you're doing well today.

I think there is no easy way to integrate these plugins with your events plugin. You need custom coding service. You can use our Jobs section to post a job https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/.

Or maybe you can use something like; add events normally but for tickets, add buy ticket button inside event content editor, and you can link this button to MarketPress product. It's not the best option, but can do the trick.

Cheers!
    Oguz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.