Integrating Membership Pro with Mailchimp or Exporting emails

Hello,

I am using Membership 2 Pro. Is there a way to automatically add new signups to my existing Mailchimp list or is here a way to export the emails from a specific membership?

Thanks,
Chris

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chris,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your quesiton!

The Membership 2 Pro plugin does include MailChimp add-on that serves this purpose.

To use it please first go to the "Membership 2 -> Add-ons" page and enable the "MailChimp Integration" add-on.

Next step is to go to the "Membership 2 -> Settings [page] -> MailChimp [tab]" and configure MailChimp API Key.

Once this is done, you are able to select three of your existing MailChimp lists: one for registered users that are not members, one for members and one for deactivated members.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chris!

Currently only all them members may be added to the list and there's no option to use different list for different memberships. It may be possible but it would require custom coding and I"m not sure if build-in Membership 2 Pro API would suffice or if it would require changes in plugin's code. I think though that some changes may be necessary.

I agree though that it would make a great feature so I have moved this thread to our "Features & Feedback" forum so other members of our community could also vote for that idea and with more support our developers may put it on "to do" list for one of the future versions of the plugin.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chris!

That would also be currently not possible but it could be coded based on Membership 2 API without the need to make any changes to the plugin's code, I think.

You will find Membership 2 Pro API docs within the plugin on "Membership 2 -> Help -> API Docs" page and if you feel like coding it yourself, feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to help you and lend you a helping hand.

If you need it to be coded for you though, you may want to post a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.