Integrating Subscriptions with WooCommerce

I read somewhere that an addon is being developed to integrate S2Member plugin with WooCommerce and another plugin to provision blogs within multisite setup using WooCommerce.

Could you reply if you can enhance ProSites to integrate with WooCommerce so that we need not worry about limited number of payment gateways and everything will be at one place (subscription and shop)?

Thanks!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @vrp,

I read somewhere that an addon is being developed to integrate S2Member plugin with WooCommerce and another plugin to provision blogs within multisite setup using WooCommerce.

Unfortunately I can't give you any info regarding this part as I'm not familiar with the integration you have read about.

Could you reply if you can enhance ProSites to integrate with WooCommerce so that we need not worry about limited number of payment gateways and everything will be at one place (subscription and shop)?

I don't believe that we have this planned, however I've moved this over to the feature requests section. Hopefully, some other members will show their support as well.
    The more popular the request is the more likely it is to be included in a future update :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.