Integrating WHMCS design and ordering

Hello,

Can you tell me the following, as i don't see it anymore :slight_frown:

- How can i style the whmcs part the same as the (new) design in Wordpress?
- How can we add order pages to Wordpress and let them process by WHMCS?

Sadly enough it is not that easy as i hoped. Can you give me support on this?

Thanks.

J.J. Draijer

• Alexander

Hi J.J.

To start, it requires the use of the WHMCS Portal theme to actually appear properly within Wordpress, but you can add your own styles to your Wordpress them to change the site. This would require knowing CSS. If you need help, just get me a link to your page and an idea of what changes you want to make - I can give you a basic idea of what CSS selectors you might need. (if you'd rather send a link privately just let me know)

You won't actually be adding specific pages for ordering - WHMCS WP Integration basically wraps a WHMCS site. So you can use the shortcodes included to get your users where they need to be.

For example, add the shortcode [wcp_menu] and your WHMCS menu will be outputted so users can make selections with it.

If you do need an exact URL to a WHMCS page linked from your Wordpress menu, you can navigate to that page and copy the URL. Then paste it as a direct URL when creating your Wordpress menu.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.