Integration Automessage with eNewsletter

It seems that Automessage schedules e-mail only for new *blog subscribers*. I'd like to know if it is possible to extend this functionality to schedule messages for eNewsletter subscribers.

Is it currently possible? If not, any alternative workaround.

Ultimately I need this to happen

1. user enters their email to sign up
2. automatic email is sent
3. then a series of follow up emails go out. at 2 days, 4 days 1 week, etc

I need a basic user (subscriber) form. I can't seem to find a plugin for that. I don't need a membership, and I don't need someone getting an update each time I post a blog post. I just need a way to send a series of emails based on time after signup.

• Nahid

Hey tracikay !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Unfortunately, there isn't any integration between the Automessage and eNewsletter plugins out of the box which'll let you send scheduled emails based on email subscriptions. But this feature has been requested a few times, so if it continues to be a popular request, its certainly something we can look into.

However, if you consider customizing the plugins to achieve what you're looking for, you can take a look into this post. However, it is too old and I cannot assure the exact hooks and handlers would still work, but you should get a general idea.

Another closest workaround would be using a plugin like Email Subscribers & Newsletters from the WordPress plugin directory. It's documentation states that it can send scheduled emails to the subscribers.

Anything other than the above options would most likely require custom development for now, for which you can try posting a job at our 'Jobs & Pros' jobs board and our Pros can help you out.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further help regarding this. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.