integration between wpmu + membership + affiliates

Hello For the Great Community

I need to ask a question

Now i'm building a training website and it has its membership area which i will use the membership plugin

my question here

i need to give every member a blog on my wpmu, and there will be a default which i will use the template plugin here too

i need to connect the blog of my users to thier affiliates links

for example

their menu will contain a page which will be linked to my training course membership selling page

how can i make it always by default connected to their affiliates links?

so everybody comes to their blog and buy my training course it goes to thier affiliates links

Awaiting to get the solution :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @Smaiode

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

What you are trying to achieve is not possible out of the box. You will have to do a little bit of custom coding in order to achieve it.

You will need your developer's assistance or you can post a job requirement here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

The reason it will need custom coding is that by default affiliate links are not enabled for a user account and they need to activate it by entering their PayPal email address. So there is no easy way you can activate the affiliate links and insert their PayPal email addresses automatically.

The easier approach will be to have a custom link linking to a help page where you can tell them how to become an affiliate and activate their affiliate links and following that you can explain them how they can change the link to that menu item to their affiliate links using Menu option under Appearance.

Makes sense ?

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

In case you are going to use a third party plugin, you will need to integrate it to work with Membership plugin and make sure that its working fine by adding the funds to members affiliate account.

Have you already got that ?

And if yes, in that case as well, having a generic link on all the sub blogs will need some custom work so that whenever a new blog is created, it uses the link for that users affiliate account.

Let me see if I can get some suggestions from our lead developer @Barry on this one.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.