Integration point settings

I installed the wp integration plugin and I continue to get error when run it. Below is the error I’m receiving. I created the setting on what I understood was the right settings. But, I contine to get the below error.

How can I fix it so this plug-in will work?

Sorry this doesn’t look like a WHMCS site at https://www.serviceworksmarketing.com/%5D Make sure your WHMCS Integration settings are pointing to the correct URL and that the WHMCS site is set for the Portal template in Setup | General.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bt1161,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

How can I fix it so this plug-in will work?

With what little I have to work with in information to this point I would says the first problem is that you do not have your WHMCS installation URL correct.

I visited the link https://www.serviceworksmarketing.com/ which in this case should have taken me to the WHMCS installation and the Portal template in which I will recognize. But is does not take me to the WHMCS installation.

Do you have WHMCS?

If so what is the URL to it’s installation?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi @bt1161 @aecnu

I am tracking down a forum bug! If you answer the following questions I will give you 5 points. I only ask because the “Be notified of follow-up posts via email” was not auto marked for me on this thread.

1. Was the “Be notified of follow-up posts via email” box auto marked for you when you first posted this thread?

2. Is the “Be notified of follow-up posts via email” auto marked now?

3. Did you receive an email notifying you of Joe’s / aecnu response?

4. Did you receive an email notifying you of my response?

5. Did you post your question in the forums or through your WPMU Dev dashboard?

What browser are you using?

Thanks Fella’s

Remember 5 points for replying to questions.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.