Integration to mailchimp is not working for me in membership 2 pro

I had been getting an error message on the settings screen under MailChimp. So the support person went to my GoDaddy account and added some sort of files.
The error message went away so we assumed it would work. However, I tested registration today and I still was not added to the MailChimp list. I've had this program running for years so I know the problem is with the latest version of the plugin.

• Paul Kevin
    • Neo

Hey there Karlie ,

hope you are well today. I logged into your site and found that the Mailchimp add-on was inactive (not sure if you intended this so I returned it to inactive after testing) . On activating I found there is no list set for "Registered Users", which you will need to set in this case.

Warm Regards
    Paul Kevin

• Karlie
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Please tell me this is not the only ticket that has been open for me. I have been chatting with support for hours and hours and yesterday someone opened up a ticket for me that should have included tons of information about all the tests we've done and problems I've had since updating the plugin. The problem is definitely not that I don't have a list set for "registered users" as those are the people who have not paid- I have a list set for paid users. I need someone to fix these issues asap or I need to revert back to the old version of the plugin. Please tell me someone is looking more closely into this issue as I gave all the details of my chats thus far and all my login information to the support person yesterday who said he opened up a detailed ticket for me. Registration for my program opens up soon and before updating the plugin everything has worked seamlessly for years.

• Karlie

You can't be serious. So I will lose all my settings and have to re-set up my entire program? Given that you're not positive that that will make everything work like it did before I am reluctant to do that.

Patrick from support added some code for me to fix the mailchimp issue. When he did that, the error message went away. But then when the mailchimp add-on was activated for some reason people were no longer being added into their membership after paying with paypal. Are you able to read all of the notes that include everything I've been through so far?

• Paul Kevin
      • Neo

Hello Karlie ,

Hope you are well today, you wont loose any settings :slight_smile: It is the same version, but with fixes. The code that was added to fix mailchimp is included in this version. You can also opt to install this via FTP. Each version released keeps settings. Let me know if you have any other questions

Warm Regards
      Paul Kevin

• Karlie

So should I reach out to someone else to help with this issue? I haven't heard from you in 3 days. I was handed over to a developer after going through 3 support people on chat. I pay for support. Please let me know what the next step is as I need for this program to run correctly again by the time my registration starts next week.

• Karlie

Hi Paul, I tested the process 3 times, once in sandbox mode and 2 in live mode, and they all worked. So thank you for fixing that for me. However, I should mention that on the second trial, after paying via paypal, and being redirected back to my site, there was an odd message at the top of the page. I've attached a screen shot. Just wondering your thoughts on that?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.