integration wp-crm and wpmudev

HI

I was reading in wpmu blog an article about wp-crm, in it says that this plugin has a few things that it doesn’t do:

“Here is a brief list of what it doesn’t do:

Automated Mailers/Newsletters

Extensive Analytics

Social Media Integration

Marketing Campaign Management

Appointment Management”

Is posible to integrate well with the tools and plugins from wpmudev.

p.e. can i use wp-crm with e-newsletter???

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @wordev

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

There is no out of the box integration of our plugins with CRM plugins. If you want to use Enewsletter then you will need to import the users into the plugin. Or you will need to make the subscribe to your newsletters.

An alternative might be to use https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/mailchimp-newsletter-integration/ which allows auto opt in and sends the email addresses to your mailchimp account and from there you can send emails to the whole list.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

• wordev
    • The Crimson Coder

I dinn’t understand you quite well

Are you saying that i can use wp-crm and thanks to the integration that Mailchimp give us, when i enter a user through wp-crm, it enters automaticly at MC account and then i can send them from MC.

That’s right?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @wordev

Thanks for posting back.

Mailchimp Integration plugin will allow you to automatically add your users (on your WordPress site) to your Mailchimp list.

So if WP CRM allows you to add users to your WordPress site, you should be able to use the mailchimp integration.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.