intergrate google maps with directory

allow i ma trying to intergrate my google maps plugin with directory

• Patrick

Hi @WikiBiashara

Welcome to the forums!

Adding Google Maps to Directory listings is a lot easier than you may think.

Here’s how to git ‘er done!

Create a custom CustomPress field associated with listings which will be the address field... (see 1st screenshot).

Copy the Field ID (e.g. _ct_text_517fd4328bbb5)... (2nd screenshot).

In Settings > Google Maps, set things to look like this under “Custom Fields”:

- Use custom Post Meta fields support: Yes

- Map custom fields: My posts have an address field: _ct_text_517fd4328bbb5

- When these fields are found, I want to:
    --- Associate the new map to post: Yes
    --- Automatically show the map: Yes

- If previous option is set to “Yes”, the new map will be shown: below/above the post body... (3rd screenshot).

All the listings with address field set will have the map auto-generated and added to them.

• Ash

Hey there.

Thanks for posting in this thread, however it might be best if you open your own, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

It also means the member who started this thread or anyone following it isn't inundated with post notifications each time we respond to each other. A lengthy thread could annoy the original poster

This also allows us to better track and answer your questions to ensure we don't miss any for ya.

You can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thanks
    Ash