Internal Server Error after member log in

Hi

I am getting an internal server error on our members log in page. Have disabled all plugins and the problem resolves when I disable :

Events +
MarketPress
Membership 2

I am checking with my host to see if the problem is at their end, but can you advise if these plugins are causing any issues.

Many thanks
Lynne

• Patrick

Hi there @Lynne

I hope you're well today!

I just took a quick look at your site at ...being.co.uk/site and see a memory error reported:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in...

Is that the error you are referring to? If so, that can be fixed by increasing the memory allocated to WordPress. Add the following to your wp-config.php file before the line that says "That's all, stop editing!":

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

The first line defines the memory limit for your site pages & the 2nd defines it for the admin side of things.

Please let us know if this helps, and don't hesitate to post again if you need to.

• Lynne

Hi Patrick,

It has been a nightmare of a day! Managed to deactivate a problem plugin but the server caused a string of problems and I am just trying to sort them all out, unfortunately all the problems have been with your plugins for some strange reason. Have updated all my plugins and now have this error showing under events+:

Notice: WP_User->id was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.1! Use WP_User->ID instead. in /hermes/waloraweb062/b531/moo.whatimage/innatewellbeing/site/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3508 Notice: WP_User->id was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.1!

Any ideas http://innatewellbeing.co.uk/events-2/

• Lynne

Hi, sorry more problems.

When trying to update any pages I get this message:

Notice: Undefined index: custom_fields_map in /hermes/waloraweb062/b531/moo.whatimage/innatewellbeing/site/wp-content/plugins/wpmu_dev_maps_plugin/inc/class-agm-admin-maps.php on line 550 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/waloraweb062/b531/moo.whatimage/innatewellbeing/site/wp-content/plugins/wpmu_dev_maps_plugin/inc/class-agm-admin-maps.php:550) in /hermes/waloraweb062/b531/moo.whatimage/innatewellbeing/site/wp-admin/post.php on line 235 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/waloraweb062/b531/moo.whatimage/innatewellbeing/site/wp-content/plugins/wpmu_dev_maps_plugin/inc/class-agm-admin-maps.php:550) in /hermes/waloraweb062/b531/moo.whatimage/innatewellbeing/site/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

• Sajid

Hi @Lynne! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Warnings and notices are for developers only and should not be enabled on production websites. If things are working fine to you then you can simply hide these notices and create error log file instead in wp-content folder by adding following define in wp-config.php file.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors',0);

Let us know if you are still getting errors or if plugins not functioning properly.

Cheer, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.