Internal Server Error using WPMU DEV Plugin

When WPMU DEV plugin is logged in, anytime I press the EDIT button in the PAGES selection window to edit a page, I get the following error:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and as unable to complete your request. Please contact...."

When I log out of the WPMU Dashboard plugin, everything works again. For the moment, until I hear something back, I'm going to log out of the plugin to be able to edit.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @jejones8,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my own website. It means there is something specific on your website that is conflicting with it, it can be either theme or any other plugin.

Please run a quick plugin and theme conflict test as described in getting support manual. This basic step will help us understand the root cause of this issue. I avoided to make a conflict test on your live website myself without having FTP access and your permission.

Look forward towards your response John :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• John
    • New Recruit

My apologies for this observation. I discovered that, although coincidental, the Internal Server Error was being caused by the Wordpress memory setting. It just happened to occur as the WPMU Plugin used additional memory.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.