Internal server error when trying to add new product

Tried to add a new product in MarketPress and got this error:

Just installed MarketPress today, so perhaps I have something a little wrong in the setup somewhere?

• Majid

Hi Kelly
    I hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

We will need more info about the error, the server errors can happens for various reasons that's why I'll need you to get us an errors log file.

To get that done:
    1. Connect to your site FTP using Filezilla or similar. (You can use cPanel's files browser too)
    2. Find this line in your wp-config.php file and change it from
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    To :

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

3. Now try adding a new product, if that triggered the error, there should be some logs in a file under
    /wp-content/debug.log
    4. Download the debug.log and either zip it or change it's extension to .txt
    5. Attach it here in a reply.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
    Cheers,

Majid

• Kelly

Here is the log contents:
    [13-Oct-2017 18:01:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /hermes/bosnaweb03b/b392/dom.eatthesundrinkthemoo/wb_eatthesundrinkthemoon.com/wp-content/plugins/bloom/core/functions.php on line 623
    [13-Oct-2017 18:01:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

• Nastia

Hello Kelly

Hope you are doing well!

Please increase the PHP memory and max_executiont_time values. To increase PHP memory, dd the following line to your wp-config.php file:
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '3000M');

To increase max_execution_time value, please edit the .htaccess file and add the line below at the very bottom:

php_value upload_max_filesize 1000M
    php_value post_max_size 2000M
    php_value memory_limit 3000M
    php_value max_execution_time 180
    php_value max_input_time 180

If this will not work, please try the suggestions described in this post:
    How to Increase the Maximum Upload and PHP Memory Limit in WordPress

To check if the value are set, please navigate to WPMU DEV > Support and click on System Infor tab.

If the issue still persists, please run a full test for a conflict with another plugin. Deactivate all other plugins and try to add a product. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time, while every time testing if a product can be added, to find the plugin that causes this.

Follow the steps from the flowchart:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Please let us know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.